Monday 2 June 2014

Sound Art Exhibition

Goldsmiths University in New Cross has played a large part in my development as a camera operator. Through studying the MA in Filmmaking I developed a solid understanding of cinematic techniques and the importance of team work in filmmaking. Recently I returned to Goldsmiths as a member of staff working in the Media and Communications department as a technical advisor. Once again I find myself pushing the boundaries of my filmmaking knowledge and further developing my own understanding of digital cameras and the filmmaking workflow. Through practicing with my own work I maintain my knowledge and skill set to the best it can be. Here is a short video clip I pieced together using a BMPCC and Adobe Premier Pro. The piece covers a research exhibition called 'From me flows what you call time' and features work by Goldsmiths, Slade and RCA researchers.



No comments:

Post a Comment