Friday 10 November 2017

Chislehurst Caves Doc

Chislehurst: A Town on Top of a Tinderbox is a documentary about the town of Chislehurst and its involvement in the first world war. The program was commissioned by The Chislehurst Society through Chislehurst Caves - a place I have worked for since I was teenager. When asked to create a short documentary about the caves use as a munitions storage facility I jumped at the opportunity.  I had the chance to work with the Black Magic Cinema Camera using 12mm, 25mm and 50mm MFT SLR Magic lenses for this project. As well as this camera I also used my DSLR to acquire run and gun footage when needed. Sound was always going to be tricky with just myself doing the filming on those parts. Here is a link to the documentary - please use the password: 9Degrees to view it. https://vimeo.com/125403255

No comments:

Post a Comment